Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By TXGirl
  • 1 Post By dorayme
  • 1 Post By TXGirl
  • 1 Post By backpack
  • 1 Post By Tlacltme

Thread: New Steel/Ultraviolet Co-Pilot

New Steel/Ultraviolet Co-Pilot

My new Steel/Ultraviolet Co-Pilot arrived today. I was also gifted a UV Med Dyneema clear pouch and a very heartwarming card from Katy :)
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Congrats! I hope you enjoy it!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Covet!
    I waffled over the Imago and the Co-pilot at the factory. Imago won. But I'm left often wondering what could have been.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

Thanks misterN I will!

@ dorayme I did the same thing too when I was choosing between the Imago & Co-Pilot. The Imago won, but then I kept stalking the Co-Pilot page. I love my Synapse and the Co-Pilot reminds me of a mini messenger style Synapse so how could I go wrong? Not to mention, I really love the Steel/UV combo!
    dorayme likes this.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Great bag, TxGirl! I think the medium OP will work nicely inside, too.

For me, the Co-Pilot won over the Imago! It's somewhere on my "buy in the future" list. Something about it says summer vacation bag to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Covet!
    I waffled over the Imago and the Co-pilot at the factory. Imago won. But I'm left often wondering what could have been.
    I played with the Co-Pilot, Western Flyer and Tristar to check their scale. I did the same with the Small Shop Bag and Swift.

The Co-Pilot and Small Swift are perfect girly bags, just as I expected.

The Tristar is a perfect carryon as is the smaller Western Flyer.

They make me want to use forms of transportation that have no luggage restriction and bring a the whole Tom Bihn travel bag lineup. Most probably impossible to do those days.
    tCook likes this.

TXGirl, I'm so happy that you got your Co-Pilot in time! Hurray! And a coordinating pouch to boot. Great! I hope that they are just the beginning of many good things headed your way.
    TXGirl likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0