Like Tree14Likes
  • 8 Post By larryb
  • 2 Post By nukediver
  • 1 Post By misterN
  • 3 Post By Katy

Thread: My TB Collection (So Far...)

My TB Collection (So Far...)

Just wanted to post a few picks of my growing collection of TB bags and accessories. I just ordered an Ego and am excited about receiving it. Missing from the pics is my wifes Little Swift in Hemp, her black Kit, and a few organizer pouches. Hope you guys enjoy the pics!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

That's impressive. I'm particularly enamored of the multiple Aeronauts and the Synapses. The Kelly (?) pouch is also fetching.

Worthy of a magazine cover!

It's so nice when spouses share an interest. Is one of you gray and the other blue?

Question: What is the solid-blue pouch on the right, above the blue Brain Bag?

Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    Worthy of a magazine cover!

It's so nice when spouses share an interest. Is one of you gray and the other blue?

Question: What is the solid-blue pouch on the right, above the blue Brain Bag?
    She actually still uses an Air Boss for travel. I use the Navy Aeronaut and Synapse, and our children get the Steel when we travel.
    That is an Indigo Side Effect above the Navy Brain Bag.

Oh my. I feel the need to catch up! Perhaps I'll order that Co-Pilot today after all!

Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    Oh my. I feel the need to catch up! Perhaps I'll order that Co-Pilot today after all!
    Calling all "make the purchase" Co-Pilot enablers!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post

Dooooo iiiiiiiiiiiittttttt! The Co-Pilot is AMAZING.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Wow larryb nice collection!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    Wow larryb nice collection!
    Thank you!

Great collection, larryb! I love how it all coordinates. Was that intentional? You'll have to post an updated family pic once your Ego arrives!

Quote Originally Posted by Tlacltme View Post
    Great collection, larryb! I love how it all coordinates. Was that intentional? You'll have to post an updated family pic once your Ego arrives!
    The Navy and Steel bags were very intentional...They are my two favorite TB colors!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0