Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: New Cardinal/Steel Cadet and Aeronaut

Quote Originally Posted by LiLin View Post
    Thanks for the observation, MisterN. Appreciate your photos, video and comments about your cadet.
    No problem!

A funny thought occurred to me this past day. This past Tuesday we had heavy rain as I was getting my first day's use of my Cadet. Wednesday, it started as rain and then turned into snow. Once again the Cadet performed perfectly. I was going to post something along the lines of "my Cadet handles the snow just as well as my Super Ego does." However then I realized that none of my Tom Bihn Bags have experienced winter up until that point.. Funny how hopelessly addicted I can get in 8 months--it feels like I've been around forever!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

So how's the Cadet faring after its first "week" of work? Things you like more or less after a week of putting it to the test? I'm still drooling over it :)

I love the baseball bat next to the bed!
    There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

Proud Owner of: Aeronaut, Empire Builder, PC Flyer, Tri-Star, 3 Absolute shoulder straps, 2 Freudian slips, Braincell, and many various pouches and packing cubes...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0