Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Tom and Crew Made Our Day!

Tom and Crew Made Our Day!

Our oldest daughter came to me this afternoon with a surprise delivery from none other than Tom Bihn! Look at what was inside!!! We are all smiling FOT's!!
    Thanks so much Tom and Crew!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Katy; 10-25-2011 at 04:19 PM.
    Happy owner of Steel Tristar, Steel Side Effect, Plum Medium Cafe Bag (my first TB), Indigo Synapse, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, various pouches and organizer cubes, Cache.

I am So. Deeply. Jealous. . . of your lovely kids and your multiple special OPs.

I can't read the card—what does it say?

The card is a sweet note of thanks from Katy for the photos I posted of our family's trip to Boston. Included in that post was a "subtle hint" for a FOT pouch...She sent me 6!!!!
    Happy owner of Steel Tristar, Steel Side Effect, Plum Medium Cafe Bag (my first TB), Indigo Synapse, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, various pouches and organizer cubes, Cache.

Wooo! I was so excited for them to arrive!! :)
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Another reason I am proud to be a client "friend" - not only is the customer service exceptional, but the staff treat everyone as they would want to be treated....a fellow human being!

Cheers to Tom and the entire crew!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Christian is so happy with his new FOT pouch that he insists on wearing it on the OUTSIDE of his Synapse....proudly displayed for all to see!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Katy; 10-27-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dmilem View Post
    Christian is so happy with his new FOT pouch that he insists on wearing it on the OUTSIDE of his Synapse....proudly displayed for all to see!
    I think I know he feels. If I had a FOT pouch, I'd walk around with it taped to my forehead.
    Lani and TavaPeak like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I think I know he feels. If I had a FOT pouch, I'd walk around with it taped to my forehead.
    We need pics of that!

Quote Originally Posted by thorn View Post
    We need pics of that!
    First, I'd need a FOT pouch. Ha ha. Ahem.

If I can figure out a way to do it whilst preserving my top secret Real Life Identity, I will send pics. Of me. In the middle of Hy-Vee with an OP taped to my head. Given that I live in Iowa City, I doubt it would draw much attention, to be honest.
    Lani likes this.

First, I'd need a FOT pouch. Ha ha. Ahem.
    Me, too!

Actually, if we had FOT pouches, we could start a Flat Stanley thread, and post photos of the pouches traveling around the world. Wouldn't THAT be fun?!?!?

Hey, now actually that's a pretty good idea. Folks with FOT pouches, show us your vacation photos with the FOT pouch in the photo!!! :-D
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    Me, too!

Actually, if we had FOT pouches, we could start a Flat Stanley thread, and post photos of the pouches traveling around the world. Wouldn't THAT be fun?!?!?

Hey, now actually that's a pretty good idea. Folks with FOT pouches, show us your vacation photos with the FOT pouch in the photo!!! :-D
    That would be neat!

I wanted to print out a ton of customer pictures (like, ones with customers with their bags in cool places) and put them up on my wall as a collage. But..I need like.. a LOT more pictures (this wall is BIG!).

Hint, hint. *cough* *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    That would be neat!

I wanted to print out a ton of customer pictures (like, ones with customers with their bags in cool places) and put them up on my wall as a collage. But..I need like.. a LOT more pictures (this wall is BIG!).

Hint, hint. *cough* *cough*
    Here is a list of places where I could take pics in December/January: Roma Fiumicino; at the Orvieto Duomo; the Accademia; in front of some mosaics in Ravenna; the Grand Canal.

Oh, and Hy-Vee. But I could do that any time. Say, in 5-8 days? *cough, cough*

Say, in 5-8 days? *cough, cough*
    2-3 from Monday ;).

Aww, now you've got me wishing I had a cool and interesting destination or two on my upcoming schedule so I could "beg" for a FOT pouch just so I could do a favor for Katy and take of photo of it visiting! Have a great trip Badger, sounds marvelous.
    jaon likes this.
    Aeronaut in Black/Iberian, Synapse in Black/Iberian, Small Cafe Bag in Linen/Steel, 4Z Horizontal Cache in Black, iPad Vertical Cache in Black, 3D Organizer Cube in Steel, Large Clear Organizer in Pouch Iberian, Medium Clear Organizer Pouch in Iberian, Mini Padded Organizer Pouch in Black, Mini Organizer Pouch in Iberian, 16" Key Strap in Sapphire, 8" Key Strap in Storm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0