i connected through london's heathrow airport on my way to india, and got a couple of pictures of the western flyer, imago and passport pouch at the zen rock garden located inside of the sofitel hotel attached to terminal 5.
i was amazed that i was able to pack everything that i did into the western flyer! in the rear main compartment were:
- 3 pairs of yoga pants
- 3 short sleeves t-shirts
- 2 long sleeves t-shirts
- 4 pairs of underwear
- 3 pairs of hiking socks
- a large men's shawl
- a thin medium travel towel
in the front main compartment, with the divider in place, were:
- my grandmother's ashes in a box that is probably 3" x 4" x 8"
- toiletries in a clear quarter packing cube
- a hardback book
in the front pockets were my travel clock and charger for my iphone.
in the imago were:
- 13" apple macbook air
- land travel documents
- canon s90 camera in a small padded organizer pouch
- ac adapter for my laptop
- lip balm
- an empty square glasslock container for bringing back some goodies :)
in the passport pouch were:
- boarding pass
- air travel documents