Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree15Likes
  • 7 Post By maverick
  • 1 Post By Katy
  • 4 Post By brian
  • 1 Post By maverick
  • 1 Post By Frank II
  • 1 Post By maverick

Thread: breakfast

Volunteer Moderator

breakfast

smiley faced chocolate chip pancakes always taste better when you have them while wearing dado's western flyer!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by maverick; 10-11-2011 at 12:25 PM.
    -m

Adorable picture Maverick! I see he has quite the collection of Silly Bands.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

I work at TOM BIHN
    He's got a dinosaur t-shirt and a discontinued Ruck's Sac in that other thread, and now a Western Flyer and smiley chocolate chip pancakes?! I have to say, I'm a little jealous.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    He's got a dinosaur t-shirt and a discontinued Ruck's Sac in that other thread, and now a Western Flyer and smiley chocolate chip pancakes?! I have to say, I'm a little jealous.
    believe me, i know how you feel! :)
    Jenne likes this.
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    ah yes, the herds of dinosaur silly bands...

Wink

But does he have one of these....... :)

Last edited by Frank II; 10-11-2011 at 02:42 PM.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    He is one of the loveliest person, his handsomeness and kindness just shine through the lens. :)

Thank you for sharing the darling pictures!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post

by virtue of what's mine is his, i suppose he does. and on top of that, he has some unique pouches that even i don't have!
    dorayme likes this.
    -m

Another "personality" shot Maverick! He's already quite the traveller! And learning by your example, and your bags, he'll be an expert if not already!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post

Nice pouch, nice Jacket (Orvis Zambezi). Both look very familiar! That'll be because that jacket is on the back of my chair, and that pouch has my sunnies in it in my iPad Ristretto by my side ;-)

Fat Crip....I hope you don't mind me "borrowing" your photo of the FOT pouch. It was the only one I could find in the forum.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0