Like Tree13Likes
  • 5 Post By maverick
  • 3 Post By Frank II
  • 2 Post By maverick
  • 3 Post By Frank II

Thread: two monkeys seen carrying an ego and ruck's sac at washington reagan national airport

Volunteer Moderator

two monkeys seen carrying an ego and ruck's sac at washington reagan national airport

breaking news: early this afternoon, outside of our nation's capital, two monkeys were seen entering washington reagan national airport. reports indicate that the two were carrying two extraordinary bags made by tom bihn - the ego messenger bag, and the now discontinued ruck's sac. it is believed that the two primates are trying to make their way to india.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by maverick; 10-10-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    -m

Two lovelies!

Ahhh, your adorable son with his dinosaur shirt! Along with your stunning wife!

Safe trip!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Great picture! I hope they have a good time! Are you joining them?
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Monkeys? You must have a very comfortable couch to sleep on!!!!
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    Monkeys? You must have a very comfortable couch to sleep on!!!!
    they're gone! the whole house is mine! mwahahahaha! :D
    ncb4 and Janine like this.
    -m

But just wait until your wife sees you've called her a "monkey." You may sleep in the bed now. But when she gets back........you'll only have your Tom Bihn bags to keep you warm.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    But just wait until your wife sees you've called her a "monkey." You may sleep in the bed now. But when she gets back........you'll only have your Tom Bihn bags to keep you warm.
    oh, that made my day - i can't stop laughing! thanks!! :)

Hope you all have a fantabulous trip!
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Maverick,
    I hope you're adopting a really cute puppy with a great house. I'm thinking puppy will be sleeping in a nice comfy bed and you'll be in the dog house. :) On a more serious note, you've got a beautiful family. I may have to revisit the Ego as a messenger bag. It doesn't look as large as I thought it would.
    Take care,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Maverick,
    I hope you're adopting a really cute puppy with a great house. I'm thinking puppy will be sleeping in a nice comfy bed and you'll be in the dog house. :) On a more serious note, you've got a beautiful family. I may have to revisit the Ego as a messenger bag. It doesn't look as large as I thought it would.
    Take care,
    Moose
    the ego is a really versatile messenger bag!

i was blown away by how much food it held. mona can't go for a 1 hour car ride without packing some snacks, so for a 20 hour trip, she packed the pantry - literally!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0