Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By ncb4
  • 1 Post By Badger
  • 1 Post By backpack

Thread: Azalea LCB has landed! (Crimson Co-Pilot and Kit, too)

Azalea LCB has landed! (Crimson Co-Pilot and Kit, too)

For all my fellow Azalea lovers out there, my Azalea LCB arrived yesterday—and I'm even more in love with the color than I thought I would be. I can't believe how roomy the bag is either; much larger than my Crimson MCB.

I also received a "strapless" Co-Pilot (I already had two spare straps, Standard and Absolute, so Katy was kind enough to arrange for me to purchase a Co-Pilot without a strap at a discount). As I said in another post, I thought I was immune to the attraction of the Co-Pilot. It was the new Cardinal Ballistic fabric that finally broke through that immunity, and now that the Co-Pilot is here, I think it may become my new favorite TB bag. I'm taking it for its maiden voyage next week, but I was delighted to discover that I can fit my 11-inch Macbook Air inside easily inside its Waterfield Suede Sleeve. Although the bottle pocket looked too small to me, it also swallows my big 16-ounce thermal mug with ease as well. I can see myself using it as a day bag with either my Mabook Air or my iPad; or as a camera bag for my DSLR.

I was excited to get a Cardinal Kit as well: I love the color, though I'm still considering how I'll use it.

I've got a couple of Clear Organizer Bags in Crimson, so they'll coordinate well with my Co-Pilot. But I need help choosing a color that would go well with my Azalea LCB. Katy or Darcy, are there any plans to make Organizer Bags in Azalea? If not, any suggestions from the forum as to what colors I should ask for?

Name:  P1030408_2.jpg
Views: 954
Size:  468.0 KB

Nice haul!

How about black OPs? I know, I know--basic, kind of plain, but I think black would be nice with the black accents on the bag. Black also goes well with Crimson.

Another option is Ultraviolet dyneema. It won't match, but it seems to be between the blue lining and the azalea outside on the color spectrum.
    ncb4 likes this.

Black, Steel, Navy and Steel Dyneema are always a good bet with any of TB bags colors.
    ncb4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Black, Steel, Navy and Steel Dyneema are always a good bet with any of TB bags colors.
    I do like Navy, so that's a definite possibility. And I agree that either Black or Steel would also go well. But now I'm wondering if they have any Sapphire OPs, since the lining of the LCB is Sapphire.

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    now I'm wondering if they have any Sapphire OPs, since the lining of the LCB is Sapphire.
    It occurred to me that if there were Sapphire organizer wallets, there would also likely be at least mini OPs. But alas, no wallet. Perhaps with the advent of the Sapphire-lined café bags, there will be greater amounts of remnants from which to make pouches? It never hurts to ask!
    Last edited by Badger; 10-08-2011 at 08:39 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0