• 1 Post By dorayme
  • 1 Post By dorayme
  • 3 Post By MsMoon
  • 1 Post By Walker
  • 1 Post By ncb4
  • 1 Post By dorayme

Thread: After the summer is done...

After the summer is done...

Here are the carryons that my son and I toted to California, Hawaii, and Nevada on various family trips. This is the carpet of the Reno airport along with my Imago, Side Effect, and Ristretto (I put the Side Effect into the Imago for number-of-carryons purposes), and my son's Brain Bag. We put them through the mill and then some, and will surely do so again.

Great photo Sera!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Sera, this is the first Plum Ristretto I have seen, this bag is more appealing to me now for some reason. . .
    Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by dorayme; 08-26-2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: overactive posting
    ncb4 likes this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Is your Ristretto plum in color? Does that mean the Ristretto will come in Azalea in the future? :) I no longer tote a laptop & I do not use ipads. But if the Ristretto comes in Azalea . . . :)

LiLin, why don't you just get a MCB or LCB to get the lovely Azalea if a Ristretto is overkill for your needs?
    ncb4 likes this.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    LiLin, why don't you just get a MCB or LCB to get the lovely Azalea if a Ristretto is overkill for your needs?
    Or both?? Uh, I think I have a problem... My husband will not be happy with me spending time on the forum again!

:) you are a great enabler, Dorayme :)

Yes - lcb, mcb, scb, swift, little swift are on the christmas list for me and loved ones. Of course, the new colors are in the mix. Funny, I used exact phrase, "overkill for my use" in an email to tb customer service about the ristretto. But since misterN (i think - my apologies if it was another forum member) posted a photo of his ristretto carrying his dslr, I have been taking another look at the ristretto. The ipad or computer sleeve maybe be a good place for filters, etc. I am expecting delivery of mcb & lcb next week. They are christmas gifts for loved ones but I will test putting my camera in them to get a feel.

MsMoon, LOL. Yeah, I may just . . . . . :)
    MsMoon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Sera, this is the first Plum Ristretto I have seen, this bag is more appealing to me now for some reason. . .
    Thanks for sharing
    Gee, looking at this photo you posted in the forum a while back, I wonder why a Plum Ristretto, of all colors, would appeal to you? :D {Hope you don't mind my reposting it, but I love this photo.}

Name:  DoraymePlum.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  122.5 KB

The Plum Ristretto is lovely; I think it's having an effect on me, too!
    dorayme likes this.

The wasabi interior is perfect with the plum, too. Not that I'd enable or anything ;).

@ncb4, lol. Yeah, Plum has been my color of choice, though Azalea is my new love. I will have to amass enough to have a set for a family foto such as this!
    Sera likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0