Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By geff33

Thread: My Super Ego bag

My Super Ego bag

I am new to this forum and a proud owner of a Super Ego bag. This is my first Tom Bihn bag and amazed at the built and quality of this bag. I bought this bag to primarily carry a 15 inch Lenovo W520 laptop. Surprisingly I can fit a lot of stuff in this bag. My plan is to carry the following stuff when me and my wife leave in 2 weeks for our vacation. Even with all 26 lbs of stuff in the bag, the Super Ego doesn't look bulky at all.

Here is a photo with the above items inside the bag. I took a divider from one of my camera bags so the lenses will be separated from each other.The laptop is inside a brain cell (not shown) in the zippered compartment:

Right side with flash on right pocket:

Left side with the laptop's brick size AC adapter in left pocket:
    Darcy and dorayme like this.

Wow! That's a lot of stuff.

Welcome to the forums, and congrats on your purchase. I've got me a SuperEgo as well, and I love it! Though I'll probably never stuff it as full as you have!
    Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    These are great photos, geff33. Welcome to the forums!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

That's more than I'd care to carry over one shoulder, but it's good to know that the Super Ego swallowed it up with aplomb.
    Enlightened traveller since 2009

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We posted your photos on the blog today, geff33. Thanks again! We hope you share more photos of your bag!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0