Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Me and my Western Flyer in steel

^ Yes, the stills of thisisme actually wearing the Western Flyer are very useful! Does anyone in this thread ever carry the WF by the poron-filled handle, or over the shoulder using the Absolute Shoulder Strap? Just curious...
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

The video was shot using a borrowed canon point and shoot because I only own a camera phone. It is a wonder i was even able to figure out the buttons necessary to shoot the video at all!

The reason i took the video is because there is not one wf video on YouTube! I thought I'd fill that gap.
    My little set of TB stuff:
    Western Flyer (steel/ultraviolet)
    Small Pouch (cork)
    Large Shop Bag (solar)
    packing cubes

^ Yes, and that's great!

I wish Maverick would do a comparison video of the Western Flyer and the Tri-Star, to show what each offers.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

lots of great wf pics on flickr.
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0