Like Tree10Likes
  • 8 Post By joiedwards
  • 1 Post By misterN
  • 1 Post By Katy

Thread: Newby says Hello! - My current haul of Tom Bihn love.

Cool Newby says Hello! - My current haul of Tom Bihn love.

This is my first post but i have been a reader of the forum and lover of Tom Bihn for a while.
    My new Aeronaut will be flying at least three times in the next two months, so I will have alot to say after testing it out. I am already using the pouches and the Snake Charmer swallowed all of my music accessories beautifully.

As soon as i can afford it, I intend on getting a Smart Alec and another Snake Charmer for everyday carry. i currently use an Osprey Daylite but would like a bit bigger bag.

So Hello and thanks for all the info

Volunteer Moderator
    ...I completely forgot about the peanut promotion until I saw your picture! I wonder if it's over already?

A good start to your collection!

Welcome!

I am super jealous of your Aeronaut!
    (I'm jealous of everyone with an Aeronaut.)
    TXGirl likes this.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Lovely new collection joiedwards, so what would you say is your favorite at this point? And how were the nuts?
    Last edited by dorayme; 08-07-2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: iPad typos
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Congratulations on all your new TB gear. And I hope you'll have time in between all that traveling to share your impressions (and your packing list) of the Aeronaut. I just ordered one as a gift for my son. Although he won't be home from abroad to receive it until Christmas, so there's a definite danger that it might end up on "permanent loan" to me by then!

What a nice collection! Welcome to the forum!
    --------
    Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Co-Pilot, Super Ego, Ego, Imago, Swifts (both sizes), Citizen Canines, Shop Bags (both sizes), Cache (iPad mini), Side Effects, Snake Charmer, Organizer Cubes, Kit, Lights, Packing Cubes, Stuff Sacks, Organizer Pouches, Travel Trays.

Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    ...I completely forgot about the peanut promotion until I saw your picture! I wonder if it's over already?

A good start to your collection!
    A great start indeed!

Warning
    : Do not try to pour the last of the peanuts into your mouth. There is a lot of salt gathered at the bottom.
    dorayme likes this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Very nice! :)

What is the color of your Clear Pouch?

Thanks for the welcome!

dorayme: My favorite so far are the flat pouches. I am an organization geek and they allow me flexibility.

Katy: Peanuts+Salt: Yeah, I found that out the hard way. Haha!

Backpack: the clear pouch is green, though it is so stuffed with paper you can't tell from the front. Makes a great receipts, itinerary, info papers collector.

Thanks to Brian Stowell (Leviathan)'s great packing list and interesting posts, I have incoming a Smart Alec to replace my Osprey Daylite for EDC; more pouches and an Absolute Strap.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0