Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By doornum3

Thread: Side Effect Camera Bag

Side Effect Camera Bag

I'm using my Side Effect as a great little camera bag for my Canon G11. I put the small padded pouch (that I sometimes use to carry just my camera) in the front of the bag to add some protection to the lens area. It's going to work perfectly for my needs.

--------
    Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Co-Pilot, Super Ego, Ego, Imago, Swifts (both sizes), Citizen Canines, Shop Bags (both sizes), Cache (iPad mini), Side Effects, Snake Charmer, Organizer Cubes, Kit, Lights, Packing Cubes, Stuff Sacks, Organizer Pouches, Travel Trays.

Great idea!

Giving it the +1. :)
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

DoorNum3 - I have a Canon G12 and was looking into getting a padded organizer pouch for the camera alone, plus a second one for the various accessories and bits. I was wondering what size to get for the camera alone, thinking the "small" size may be, well, too small! I'm so pleased to hear that it fits. I was thinking I would need a gusseted padded organizer pouch (and to patiently wait for those to appear someday!)

Thank you - small padded pouch now on the list!

Hi Maria... congrats on your G12! The small pouch works well for my G11. It's a snug fit, but that's what I was looking for. I use a hand strap on mine, and leave it hanging outside when the pouch is zipped. Once you've zipped the camera in and had it in the pouch for a while, it's much easier to get in and out as the pouch relaxes into it's new shape. :-)
    --------
    Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Co-Pilot, Super Ego, Ego, Imago, Swifts (both sizes), Citizen Canines, Shop Bags (both sizes), Cache (iPad mini), Side Effects, Snake Charmer, Organizer Cubes, Kit, Lights, Packing Cubes, Stuff Sacks, Organizer Pouches, Travel Trays.

Quote Originally Posted by doornum3 View Post
    Hi Maria... congrats on your G12! The small pouch works well for my G11. It's a snug fit, but that's what I was looking for. I use a hand strap on mine, and leave it hanging outside when the pouch is zipped. Once you've zipped the camera in and had it in the pouch for a while, it's much easier to get in and out as the pouch relaxes into it's new shape. :-)
    Wonderful! Thank you for the update. I'll get a small pouch for the camera, and one of the accessories and bounce-flash that I got for the camera too.

Cheers!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0