Like Tree10Likes
  • 8 Post By doornum3
  • 1 Post By thisisme
  • 1 Post By dorayme

Thread: Another use for the Co-Pilot

Another use for the Co-Pilot

Today I loaded up my Co-Pilot with all my knitting notions (separate from projects). I'll be able to take everything I need (which means I'll end up needing none of it) on our upcoming car trip. The yarn stash fits neatly in the water bottle slot!

--------
    Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Co-Pilot, Super Ego, Ego, Imago, Swifts (both sizes), Citizen Canines, Shop Bags (both sizes), Cache (iPad mini), Side Effects, Snake Charmer, Organizer Cubes, Kit, Lights, Packing Cubes, Stuff Sacks, Organizer Pouches, Travel Trays.

Wow, gotta give you credit for amazing organizational skills!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

wow! that's a nice spread. Definitely photo-worthy :-)
    My little set of TB stuff:
    Western Flyer (steel/ultraviolet)
    Small Pouch (cork)
    Large Shop Bag (solar)
    packing cubes

Love it! What a great use for the Co-Pilot, knitting kit.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by doornum3 View Post
    Today I loaded up my Co-Pilot with all my knitting notions (separate from projects). I'll be able to take everything I need (which means I'll end up needing none of it)....
    I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. That describes how I pack, too, I'm afraid.

The Co-Pilot is the cutest east/west bag, I ever held and played with .

Of all the bags I have owned from the age of 4 till now, only 6 east west bags stand out as memorable.

I tried a Co-Pilot in Cordura and another in Dyneema, the cute factor is instant, that little genius of design makes one feel Audrey Hepburn gorgeous.

On my 5.7 frame, it is a perfect small purse despite being as long as the Large Cafe Bag, which means it can pack plenty but not enough to disturb my alignment which I why I don't have one of the ultra yummy, gorgeous Imagos.

The Co-Pilot is a winner in a small package.

Needless to say, it is on my Wish List. :)
    Last edited by backpack; 08-06-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0