Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By dmilem
  • 1 Post By ncb4
  • 1 Post By backpack
  • 2 Post By dmilem

Thread: Synapse Worked Great for Girls Three Day Trip

Synapse Worked Great for Girls Three Day Trip

The train ride followed by the bus ride wore her out, but the Synapse worked great for 6 year old Corrie for her 3 day trip to Chicago. She borrowed her older brother's navy and her big sister Catherine borrowed my indigo for the trip. The bags made it very easy for them to manage their clothes, umbrellas etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Darcy, ncb4 and TXGirl like this.
    Happy owner of Steel Tristar, Steel Side Effect, Plum Medium Cafe Bag (my first TB), Indigo Synapse, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, various pouches and organizer cubes, Cache.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Cute pic, cuter daughter!
    I really, really like TB Bags!

What an adorable picture! I hope you and your daughters had a fun visit to Chicago, and that the heat didn't bother you too much. It says a lot about the Synapse that it can be worn all day by children and adults alike.

The Synapse is a great bag! Corrie didn't actually have to carry it all day as a day bag, although I'm confident it would have been comfortable on her. She and Catherine both used them rather than carrying duffle bags. I have a feeling "my" indigo Synapse won't be mine much longer. It's Catherine's favorite color and it fits her very well....
    Happy owner of Steel Tristar, Steel Side Effect, Plum Medium Cafe Bag (my first TB), Indigo Synapse, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, various pouches and organizer cubes, Cache.

Quote Originally Posted by dmilem View Post
    The Synapse is a great bag! Corrie didn't actually have to carry it all day as a day bag, although I'm confident it would have been comfortable on her. She and Catherine both used them rather than carrying duffle bags. I have a feeling "my" indigo Synapse won't be mine much longer. It's Catherine's favorite color and it fits her very well....
    There are still a few Indigo Synapses left: perhaps you should order one now so you won't lose yours to Catherine.
    tCook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Cute pic, cuter daughter!
    I second that Dorayme! :)
    dmilem likes this.

Thanks everyone. I think she's pretty cute! Here she is with big sister Catherine...103 stories up, on glass at the Sears Tower.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ncb4 and dorayme like this.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    wow, brave little girls!
    I really, really like TB Bags!

They're braver than I am; I love how they're wrapped around each other!