Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Janine

Thread: Large Cafe Bag, Stuff Sack, and Side Effect go to Windy Corners Cafe in Lexington, KY

Large Cafe Bag, Stuff Sack, and Side Effect go to Windy Corners Cafe in Lexington, KY

Husband Unit and I took a little drive on Sunday and my bags ended up here:

We didn't take the kids, so I didn't have a stroller to hang them on for the photo. I figured the horse would do as a substitute. This one is decorated with map doodles. It reminds me of the endpapers of a Winnie-the-Pooh book! :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Love that horse! My Aeronaut and I will be visiting Lexington, KY next month - I'll have to see if I can go visit the horse. :-)

I hope you enjoy your trip to my city!

There are many horses like this one around town. I also love the gold-foil wrapped horse downtown. It looks like the Biggest. Chocolate. Creature. Ever. :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    I hope you enjoy your trip to my city!

There are many horses like this one around town. I also love the gold-foil wrapped horse downtown. It looks like the Biggest. Chocolate. Creature. Ever. :-)
    LOL! I'll be sure to be on the lookout for that horse when I visit. :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0