Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By maverick
  • 1 Post By maverick
  • 4 Post By maverick

Thread: crimson/steel small cafe bag at my new digs

Volunteer Moderator

crimson/steel small cafe bag at my new digs

not quite moved in yet, but here is the small cafe bag waiting for verizon to come and install fios...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And now the burning question... Does the tree belong to you or your neighbor? :)
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Volunteer Moderator
    Very nice, mav! Oh, and your new place looks alright as well. ;)

Volunteer Moderator
    thanks just! :)

the trees on that side of the house are all in he neighbor's yard. we have a couple of big old conifers on the other side, as well as some newly planted smaller trees. my resident paleontologist tells me these conifers have been around since the times that the dinosaurs roamed virginia!
    Darcy likes this.
    -m

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Thank you for sharing with us Jaiden's coffee mug. What excellent work! And the SCB and your place is nice too!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

You have that Air too close to the stove. It'll get grease from the fry pan!

What is that between the Air and the cafe bag?
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Congrats Mav on your new place! Oh and is there any TB bag or accessory you don't have? :)
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    Congrats Mav on your new place! Oh and is there any TB bag or accessory you don't have? :)
    I've never seen any videos of Maverick with a Swift, Little Swift or Lux, but knowing Maverick they possibly exist in his stash. . . Maverick are you holding out on us?
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Hi, dorayme. Are you going to update us on the new Brain Bag? Last I heard, Rocky thought it was too nice to use.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I've never seen any videos of Maverick with a Swift, Little Swift or Lux, but knowing Maverick they possibly exist in his stash. . . Maverick are you holding out on us?
    hi dorayme!

not holding out, but hoping to have more time to devote to videos once we settle in. the new house has an unfinished basement, part of which has been cordoned off for making tom bihn videos. :)

@gmanedit, today is the maiden voyage. We are driving to Lexington. I will get to meet Janine IRL. He is using it as his travel bag for clothes, laptop, shoes, CPAP, toiletries and a few extras for our 5 day trip. Today is also the maiden voyage for my Western Flyer. I adore it. It's so well designed and just the bag I needed for trips like this.
    @ maverick, looking forward to seeing them :)
    Last edited by dorayme; 06-23-2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Misspelling janine's name:(

Dorayme, sorry for going OT especially being a newb still, but I just noticed your location. I live in Helsinki, but I'm from Charleston. I don't get to go home often, so it's nice running into people from home even online. :)

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    not holding out, but hoping to have more time to devote to videos once we settle in. the new house has an unfinished basement, part of which has been cordoned off for making tom bihn videos. :)
    Now THERE is a Friend of Tom!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Mrs. Maverick had a Little Swift at the 2010 Tom Bihn Meet Up in DC (you can see mav's pictures from the fest here: washington, dc tom bihn fest - saturday september 25th, 2010 at 11am).
    Owner of Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, Horizontal Freudian Slip, black Brain Cell, Iberian Packing Cube Backpack, Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, and various organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0