Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Janine
  • 2 Post By plainsong

Thread: Clear Organizer Wallet with white and red dividers!

Clear Organizer Wallet with white and red dividers!

Guys! Look! I got an organizer wallet in the mail yesterday and it has white and red dividers!

Cool, huh? It's like a candy cane inside! I love having the white divider first. You can really see what's in that first section, the contents pop right out at you.

The back, which of course is completely uninteresting given this divider situation, is Cocoa. I ordered Cocoa because brown pretty much goes with everything and I thought it would match my Cocoa/Olive swift nicely. But who cares about that now? I want to hug this wallet and keep it with me all the time.

love(1000000000)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I saw this combo when I was at the factory, I was wondering when it was going to surface!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Oooh! Were there any other combinations that might make an appearance soon?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Not that I saw, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

I received my Kiwi organizer wallet at the beginning of May & it has the red/white dividers inside. I didn't know the divider color combo was something new but then again I'm a newbie (but an addicted one).
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Oh, cool. I have a Kiwi organizer wallet on my wish list!

I have a hemp/rubber wallet on the way. This thread doesn't make that wait any easier!

(first post btw, howdy everyone!)

Howdy, @plainsong! Welcome!

Post photos when you get your wallet. We loooooove pictures. :-)

I just posted lots of Ritretto pics in this subforum from my Flickr feed here - Tom Bihn Ristretto EDC - a set on Flickr The thread is just awaiting moderation is all. :)

The long and the short of it is that I should have just bought a TB the first time around.

Does anyone have the hemp/rubber combo? I've been imagining what that will look like.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0