Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Needed: closeup pics of Ego front pockets and inside

Hi folks-
    I'm considering buying an Ego, but I'd like to see some close up photos of the front pockets and inside space (not the laptop area). Anyone want to help a fellow TB addict?

I'm going to Thailand soon -- will be traveling there 2x a year starting in July, and think the Ego might be a better choice than my Ristretto for netbook and other stuff. Will definitely take my beloved Aeronaut. Think the Tri-Star that I have may be a little too much for the netbook, office stuff for daily treks to campus/library, shopping.

THANK YOU!

laura gayle
    Laura Gayle
    http://lauragayle.com

Cadet (black/Iberian), travel tray, cache for Mac keyboard and 13" MBP, Ego, Aeronaut (steel/solar), Tri-star (steel/solar), 2 Absolute straps, 3D clear organizer cube, Swift, Ristretto (black/olive), stuff sacks (all sizes), snake charmer, 2 Kits, various organizer pouches, clear organizer wallet, 2 large Shop Bags... and a partridge in a pear tree.

Here's a review of the Ego that shows the pockets & inside of the bag.

YouTube - ‪Tom Bihn Ego Messenger Bag Review‬‏
    Last edited by TXGirl; 06-05-2011 at 08:09 PM.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Hey THANKS! I didn't think to check YouTube! Love that he carries duct tape with him too! :)
    Laura Gayle
    http://lauragayle.com

Cadet (black/Iberian), travel tray, cache for Mac keyboard and 13" MBP, Ego, Aeronaut (steel/solar), Tri-star (steel/solar), 2 Absolute straps, 3D clear organizer cube, Swift, Ristretto (black/olive), stuff sacks (all sizes), snake charmer, 2 Kits, various organizer pouches, clear organizer wallet, 2 large Shop Bags... and a partridge in a pear tree.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0