Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Badger
  • 1 Post By Moose
  • 3 Post By Badger
  • 1 Post By Katy

Thread: Corgi-Pilot

Corgi-Pilot

My new Co-Pilot arrived today and I was just stupid with happiness. Here's one pic of it out in natural light, and another of the corgi pushing it over with his nose. He's deathly afraid of all bags, so this was a breakthrough for him.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

The indigo looks beautiful! Plus your corgi is a darling, investigating your bag.

WHen I got my Co-Pilot - I was packing and repacking it for days, haivng fun just playing with it to see what I could do with the features.

Enjoy!

Aw, thanks for liking my corgi.

True story: when we first moved to town, my wife was walking the dog and some teenager in a mini-van leaned out his window and yelled, "Your corgi is UGLY!!!" Luckily, the dog doesn't understand much English, so his feelings weren't hurt.

I'll post more pictures of the bag once I get some sort of organizational system in place.

Your corgi is beautiful! Shame on that ignorant guy in the mini-van. Obviously someone without good taste, class, or sense. And your corgi reacted perfectly - ignored such nonsense coming from someone who obviously needs lessons in diplomacy. :)

Looking foward to Co-Pilot pictures when you get it all kitted up. Please include your corgi, if he is not camera shy from the publicity!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Your corgi is beautiful! Shame on that ignorant guy in the mini-van. Obviously someone without good taste, class, or sense. And your corgi reacted perfectly - ignored such nonsense coming from someone who obviously needs lessons in diplomacy. :)

Looking foward to Co-Pilot pictures when you get it all kitted up. Please include your corgi, if he is not camera shy from the publicity!
    Agreed, shame on him! I can't believe someone would say that! He is adorable!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Lovely dog an Co-Pilot. I love how he puts his nose really delicately onto the bag. Oh a breakthrough!

I think that the Mom of the teenage missed a learning opportunity in teaching respect. Unless the teen has psychological problem, one answer would have been to toss him out of the van, so he could walk home and think of what he just said. Another would have been to enroll him in a volunteer dog walker program at the local shelter.

Compassion for our fellow dogs is a must.

More pictures, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    My new Co-Pilot arrived today and I was just stupid with happiness. Here's one pic of it out in natural light, and another of the corgi pushing it over with his nose. He's deathly afraid of all bags, so this was a breakthrough for him.
    He's adorable. Figures a Tom Bihn bag would win him over. For 14 years I lived with a three pound Yorkie that LOVED any and all bags. She had no fear. I feared I might accidently pack her in a bag one of the rare times she stayed home.

Take care,
    Moose
    Sarha likes this.
    SE in olive, plum S19, SE, pouches and Field Journal. uv S19, Shop Bag, Yarn Sack and organizer Pouches. Synapse25 in steel/uv. Medium Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, SE, Swift & Kit in black. Absolute Strap, steel Kit and small dyneema Pouch, wrist straps, kiwi Swift, Citizen Canine & Kit. Abergine Tri Star, Kit and SE. Wasibi & uv Organizer Cube Pouches, July 4th pouch, December 2011 & 2012 Mystery Gift, 2013 parapack mystery gift and last but not least I'm proud FOT.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    More pictures, please!
    Well, since you insist. Here's a pic of the puppy, who is the Co-Pilot of the big corgi. You can kind of see the big one's butt in the left corner (and their new toy artichoke on the right!).

Adorable!!!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Oh my goodness! Look at that smart and feisty look!

It is like he is saying: "Are you getting all my cuteness, papparazi Dad? or Mom? "

Badger! Titus - what a beauty! And his good taste in bags! Hector - so adorable with his toys!

More pictures please, dogs and bags, puppies and bags, bags, puppies, dogs and toys...
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

The corgis are at the dog sitter's because we're heading somewhere exciting for the weekend!

Actually, that's a lie--I'm going to a conference. However, there will be some pics (with and without canines) when we get back. See you all soon!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0