Thread: My Tom Bihn collection

My Tom Bihn collection

Name:  P4260396.JPG
Views: 2202
Size:  115.8 KB

Name:  P4260394.JPG
Views: 2140
Size:  110.7 KB

It is a beautiful spring day, so I thought I'd take out my collection and post a couple of photos. Unfortunately, as Tom keeps coming out with new stuff any photo I take will be outdated pretty soon.

Wow! You have quite the collection! It looks like you're prepared for any bag situation that may come up :). It must be fun to look in your closet and go "hmmmm..which bag should I take with me today?"
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

What a great picture. I was thinking about doing that soon, and I agree, the pictures become quickly outdated as my stash grows and grows.
    One thing that is surprising to me is that I am always fascinated by the various colors and how well they work together. Colors that I would not think to combine, or when I think of combined I am not fond of, but when I see side by side in real life there is something real about them that I love. My first ventures were very neutral and safe, but I am slowly and cautiously branching out into colors and it's a lot of fun!

Maybe more forum members should photo their stash like you did and post here so that we can have the pictures for ideas of color combinations, scale of bags side by side, etc. A picture is worth 1K words!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Oh wow! what a collection---looks like you could set up your own little TB retail shop! Just kidding: I am sure I have just as many--if I include all my pouches and key straps and paraphernalia!

And I thought I was a Bihn bagaholic! I love this photo, especially since right now I'm considering adding a second Imago to my hoard, and I can't decide between the Plum/Olive and Olive/Cork. You've got a Plum Cafe bag right next to the Olive/Cork Imago, so it's helping me visualize the choice more clearly. Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us.

Fabulous pictures.. I've been trying to visualize the relative size of some of the bags and this does it pretty well.

Thanks for posting it!
    List under construction ....

I need to do that! Or do I not need to see my entire collection in one place? That might be a bit of a wakeup for me!
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    What a great picture. I was thinking about doing that soon, and I agree, the pictures become quickly outdated as my stash grows and grows.

Maybe more forum members should photo their stash like you did and post here so that we can have the pictures for ideas of color combinations, scale of bags side by side, etc. A picture is worth 1K words!
    There's an old thread titled Picture of multiple bags together?. That thread was also referenced in another old thread from the last time the forums were redesigned: Comparison Chart!. (Unitl the new forum software is amended to show links more obviously you'll have to mouse over to see the links for different comparison post images, movies, and other size resources in my post in that thread.) The current forum categories for customer pictures of bags, and packing lists arose out of that redesign effort.

Very nice picture, thanks for sharing! Looks like you need some backpacks! ;-)
    --------------------------------

I felt that a new family picture was in order. I love that I carry a TB bag every day, and for all of my activities. Everything goes well together and with pouches and stuff sacks, organization is a breeze!
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Dorayme,

That is LOVELY! Now if you only had something in Navy... ;)

I'm tempted by the new Ballistic, but I covet some Olive.

Here's my collection, first in the storage containers I use to keep them dust-free, and then displayed, with Jeff's supervision:

Tom Bihn collection in storage by doornum3, on Flickr

Tom Bihn collection by doornum3, on Flickr
    --------
    Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Co-Pilot, Super Ego, Ego, Imago, Swifts (both sizes), Citizen Canines, Shop Bags (both sizes), Cache (iPad mini), Side Effects, Snake Charmer, Organizer Cubes, Kit, Lights, Packing Cubes, Stuff Sacks, Organizer Pouches, Travel Trays.

Quote Originally Posted by doornum3 View Post
    Here's my collection, first in the storage containers I use to keep them dust-free, and then displayed, with Jeff's supervision:

Tom Bihn collection in storage by doornum3, on Flickr

Tom Bihn collection by doornum3, on Flickr
    Jeff is so cute!

Brilliant to keep the bags in dust free sotrage when not in use. Hum? More to add to the shopping list. Great collection too by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Jeff is so cute!

Brilliant to keep the bags in dust free sotrage when not in use. Hum? More to add to the shopping list. Great collection too by the way!
    Awww... thanks! Two things I adore... my Little Man and my Tom Bihn bags. :-)
    --------
    Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Co-Pilot, Super Ego, Ego, Imago, Swifts (both sizes), Citizen Canines, Shop Bags (both sizes), Cache (iPad mini), Side Effects, Snake Charmer, Organizer Cubes, Kit, Lights, Packing Cubes, Stuff Sacks, Organizer Pouches, Travel Trays.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0