Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Packed for the Hospital

Packed for the Hospital

The contents of my hospital tote. One of these bags is not like the others, I know. Just ignore it for the time being, it contains my toiletries and they are boring. My going home clothes are in the Ultraviolet PCSB and the kids' going home clothes are in the Iberian one.

Nobody cares what I'll be wearing. Let's look at wee tiny baby stuff! Here's a peek inside their PCSB:

If I freak out and decide we need even more clothes for them, there's room...even though all of this is already stuffed inside:

I have no idea how big they will be, or how cold it will be outside, or if I want them dressed alike or differently, so I packed a variety of items: 2 blankets, 2 onesies, 2 hats, 2 pairs of socks, 2 matching long-sleeve shirts, 2 matching short-sleeve shirts, and 2 pairs of pants with little monkey feet. Oh my google, little monkey feet. They are just too cute.

ETA: A better picture of the little monkey feet.

Last edited by Janine; 04-17-2011 at 06:36 PM.
    Katy and Michelle like this.

Great set up Janine! :)

Loads of emotional support for the Big Event!

Aww, lovely pics, it brings me back memories, looking forward to see the twins :-)

Oh Janine, I love the simplicity! I took WAY more than I needed for me and for baby. I'm excited for you guys. I have been, and will continue to say prayers for a non complicated delivery and quick adjustment for you and Mr. Janine. :)
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Saying prayers for a healthy and safe delivery for all of you! Those pictures are adorable - hope to see more pictures, with little ones in their clothing too!
    You are so organized - plus colour coding the TB bags! Brilliant move.

Thank you, everyone! :)

@dorayme, all I packed was those three bags and a pair of flip-flops in a huge tote bag (so that there's room to bring home things they give us at the hospital). We live just a mile from the hospital, so hubby can run home to get anything we need that I didn't pack.

@Maria, I put comments on my registries like "one blue and one green for color-coding the kids" and several people called to ask about that. I read on a twins forum that if you can designate colors for each child, it's easy to tell them apart from afar and in photos. It seemed like a very sensible idea to me so I'm going to give it a try, but it confused some of the one-at-a-time parents I know.

Prayers for you and looking forward to photos of the little ones!

Those monkey feet are adorable! I can't wait to see pictures :)
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Sending good thoughts your way for the big day, Janine! Great photos.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Good luck!!
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

I made it to the blog again! Wow! Let's celebrate with new family pictures taken on Mothers Day!

You can't see it in the photo, but the Iberian PCSB is under the stroller. It's filled with diapers and wipes and spare clothes and burp cloths. It makes a fantastic small diaper bag for quick trips, like a walk around the neighborhood.
    Last edited by Janine; 05-10-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Congratulations Janine! Beautiful babies!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Congratulations, Janine! You have a beautiful family.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Wonderful family photos Janine! Absolutely adorable babies!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Yea! We finally get to see pics. Man those boys are handsome! What a lovely family photo, and I LOVE your first Mother's Day picture. I can imagine that the PCSB would make a great short trip and light weight diaper bag, great choice! :)
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0