Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Packed for the Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Do you think that this thread will eventually have pictures of the PCSB I packed for their high school graduations? Hahahah!
    Maybe we should post photos of how we use our PCSBs!
    Janine likes this.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Have I told you lately how much I love using a PCSB as a little diaper bag? Here it is, on the seat of the Swagger Wagon:

And a peek inside:

Contents:

- 2 bottles
    - 2 pacifiers
    - 2 containers of pre-measured formula
    - 2 burp cloths
    - 4 disposable diapers
    - packet of wipes
    - disposable changing pad
    - wet bag
    - 2 onesies

Compulsory pictures of my little men:

Such great pictures, one can see the difference in personality between the two baby boys, thank you, thank you for posting them!

Awwww Janine, they are getting to be so big, and man are they handsome! You and Dave must be super proud :) Please keep taking pics for us, they are so full of cute!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    Maybe we should post photos of how we use our PCSBs!
    Yes! We'll form the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag Appreciation Society. We'll have contests for packing the most stuff in one's PCSB, the weirdest stuff in one's PCSB, most PCSBs in one place, etc. I love all my TB bags but my PCSBs have been the most used so far.
    dorayme likes this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

You guys are so sweet to compliment my boys! :-) I'll try to keep my baby picture uploads bag-related, but every once in a while I might sneak in something I think is particularly cute.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I made it to the blog again! Wow! Let's celebrate with new family pictures taken on Mothers Day!

You can't see it in the photo, but the Iberian PCSB is under the stroller. It's filled with diapers and wipes and spare clothes and burp cloths. It makes a fantastic small diaper bag for quick trips, like a walk around the neighborhood.
    I was just looking around at photos of the PCSB (thinking of ordering it as a kind of lightweight camera bag), and what should I come across but this thread of ten months ago. Which made me hope that you'll be posting photos of the twins' big first birthday when it arrives sometime in April (right?) Will you be getting Oscar and Kindle their own TB bags to celebrate?

~Nancy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0