My order is here!

Actually, it arrived on Wednesday but my husband was out when the UPS man came so I didn't get it until Thursday.
    I am very pleased with every single item and costumer service from Tom Bihn was excellent as usual.
    Below are a few pictures I took today, I hope I can show some 'in action' pictures soon.

Steel Western Flyer with my younger son inspecting it.

Clear quarter packing cube in Iberian plus a small and large packing cubes

Navy/Cayenne small Cafe Bag

Western Flyer (with absolute strap) and Small Cafe Bag together

Showing off a bit of their lovely Solar and Cayenne interiors

I know, a lot of things but since they have to travel so far to reach me I thought it would be a good idea to bulk my order up :-)

Great photos! I too bulk up my orders to try to save on the shipping fees too.

Enjoy your new bags!

Very nice Maria and congrats.

I like the logic on the big order for better shipping...

...but I still bet you find an excuse to order something else in the next two weeks!

(My name is Jeff Mac and I am a Tom Bihn addict)

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilar View Post
    Actually, it arrived on Wednesday but my husband was out when the UPS man came so I didn't get it until Thursday.
    Told you, what ever Jackanory UPS tell you, it always comes the day before they say! You'll listen next time ;-)

Glad you're happy!

When ever I'm in Glasgow I'll keep my eyes peeled for your bags! So if you're followed by a fat boy on a disabled scooter, you'll know why!

Eric

It looks very nice. I can't wait until my order gets in!

Here's a little challenge for you Pilar. Though there are a great many excellent videos of TB bags on YouTube, including several on the Tri-Star and the Aeronaut, there is not one for the Western flyer. This injustice requires the action of a brave champion to correct. A wrong reeds righted! Over to you ...

Its dead easy, even if you haven't done it before, and if you have a Mac iMovie is really easy to work. Or if you need help, you could shoot some footage, email it to me and I'll edit it for you. If you're shy, you don't need to be in it, not even your voice, I could do a voice over for you!

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    Here's a little challenge for you Pilar. Though there are a great many excellent videos of TB bags on YouTube, including several on the Tri-Star and the Aeronaut, there is not one for the Western flyer. This injustice requires the action of a brave champion to correct. A wrong reeds righted! Over to you ...

Its dead easy, even if you haven't done it before, and if you have a Mac iMovie is really easy to work. Or if you need help, you could shoot some footage, email it to me and I'll edit it for you. If you're shy, you don't need to be in it, not even your voice, I could do a voice over for you!

Eric
    That IS a challenge! It will be difficult to get anywhere near Maverick standards though...

I will be using the Western Flyer very soon, I can give it a go while I am packing, if you could do the voice over that would be great.

That IS a challenge! It will be difficult to get anywhere near Maverick standards though...

I will be using the Western Flyer very soon, I can give it a go while I am packing, if you could do the voice over that would be great.
    Would be a pleasure!

Eric

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Great photos, Pilar. I'm going to post them on the blog tomorrow.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for those pictures. Especially the shot of the cayenne interior. I didn't think it was that great a color choice until I saw the photo!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Great photos, Pilar. I'm going to post them on the blog tomorrow.
    That's great, thanks very much Darcy!

Quote Originally Posted by lavarock View Post
    Thanks for those pictures. Especially the shot of the cayenne interior. I didn't think it was that great a color choice until I saw the photo!
    I think it looks even better in real life, the colour is deeper, a bit darker, and it goes great with navy.

I think it looks even better in real life, the colour is deeper, a bit darker, and it goes great with navy.
    Yea, the colors look amazing in your pictures. Thanks for showing them!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0