Thread: TB in Spain

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills

TB in Spain

Well my Aeronaut is on its second trip already, and we're accompanied by my Ristretto for iPad in Steel/Wasabi. I'll get a pic or two of the Aeronaut when I pack for home on Thursday. In the meantime here's a little snap of my Ristretto on the Crip Chariot at the clubhouse of Peraleja Golf in Murcia Spain where I have my second home. In the background is the old La Peraleja Finca, and between are 1st and 18th holes of the Severiano Ballesteros designed course.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It looks warm and sunny in Spain, I bet you are missing the snow in Scotland (not!)

That Ristretto looks lush, love the colour.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    My wife came in to the villa on Sunday afternoon, complaining it was too hot to lie out on the terrace! (I was inside working on the computer). We seem to managed to miss all the worst of the snow this year, thank God. It plays havoc with my muscle spasms and my sense of balance just can't cope with sloppy surfaces under foot. I only wish my business and family commitments would let me stay here all winter.

Beautiful pic Eric!

Just came home yesterday from 10 days in beautiful Cordoba, Sevilla and Ronda having with me my Western Flyer, Small Cafe Bag and Side Effect!

Quote Originally Posted by jostber View Post
    Just came home yesterday from 10 days in beautiful Cordoba, Sevilla and Ronda having with me my Western Flyer, Small Cafe Bag and Side Effect!
    Oooooh, lucky! You should start a thread for your trip and post some photos!

Very nice picture. All of these bags are driving me nuts. I want one of each!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0