My New Brain bag in Crimson

My new Brain bag in Crimson arrived last week - looks very nice and has a solid feel to it - the first picture below shows the brain bag in the box - the second image contrasts it with a Synapse in Navy.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Great photos, biosphere -- I linked to them on the blog today. Thanks!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I bought one in crimson as well, as soon as I saw them available...love it! I must say, your red looks much brighter than mine (or the pics do anyway). This bag has replaced a 5.11 Rush 24 bag for my daily use. While I loved the organization of the Rush 24, the tactical look was a bit much for office use. I put a vertical Freudian slip in my Brain Bag and a few pouches...good to go!
    --------------------------------

I have an Indigo Smart Alec as well as the Navy Synapse - I was looking for something for the days that I need to haul an extra laptop or just need more room - I do have a vertical Freudian slip but may need a Snake Charmer and additional organizers. oh well - that list never ends :-)

Thanks for posting the two bags together. I'd like to see something like that for all of the bags. It would really help decide purchasing.

It would be great to see pics of the bags on a mannequin to compare sizes. It's hard to picture how big some of these bags really are.

Quote Originally Posted by ams123 View Post
    It would be great to see pics of the bags on a mannequin to compare sizes. It's hard to picture how big some of these bags really are.
    I would agree, but I will tell you this, I am 5'2" tall and small medium build, or so I am told. My Synapse fits me perfectly as a snug backpack, the straps are generous enough that a larger person could manage it. It is perfect scale though imho for me. It fits above my butt and doesn't over power my shoulders or anything. The size of it also makes it hard for me to load it so heavy that it would be uncomfortable to carry. It's a great day pack/everyday bag size. It's not a heavy hauler for the heavy laden student, or techie with a ton of electronics, unless they are all mini sized. I don't hae a brain bag, but I'm thinking that would be what that bag is for.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

I have a synapse and I'm 5'9" tall, medium build as well. I think it is the perfect size for me and what I need to carry, including a netbook and chargers. If I had a larger computer I would need a bigger bag, but I have a tendency to load things up so that they are too heavy for me.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0