Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Talking New Tom Bihn fan - Imago

Hi all!
    I am new to the forum an Tom Bihn bags.
    I discovered them recently and decided to take the plunge a few weeks ago. I am now the proud owner of an Imago in cocoa/wasabi. It looks great, very smart and I love the colour combination.
    I also ordered a mini pouch in cordura, a key strap in crimson an a cache for my MacBook Air 11".
    Here are a few pictures:

I have a few short trips around Europe planned later this year and I have already started looking at the travel bags! at the moment I cannot decide between the Tri Star and the Western Flyer... :-)

Thanks for sharing the great photos, Pilar! I hope you enjoy your Imago and your future Tom Bihn bags (notice the plural :D)!

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Looks great. I can feel another order coming on!

Eric (aka Fat Crip) - since Pilar is near Glasgow, you two could start your own Scotland Tom Bihn Fest!

Aye, that's a good idea! ;-)

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Damn fine idea! I've never seen a Tom Bihn bag in the flesh, that I haven't bought and paid for!

Eric

Thank you, Pilar! I'm planning to order that exact combo (but in Olive/Cork/Steel) for my new MacBook Air. It's great to see that it looks perfect for my needs.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

It is a great combo Meg, the MacBook Air inside the cache fits perfectly in the main compartment of the Imago with plenty of room for other things and the bag it's very light.

Eric, I would love to see other Tom Bihn bags in the flesh too!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0