Black and ultraviolet

have any pictures been posted of the black exterior with the new ultraviolet dyneema? My favorite interior color has remained the Solar--very stubbornly! Something about it brings a smile to my face whenever I open a bag with it. The steel dyneema is ok but does nothing for me; and is just not bright enough to find things in there very easily.
    I used to love the sapphire dyneema. hint hint :)
    I am wondering how the ultraviolet is compared to solar in terms of making things visible inside?

thanks
    shiva

Was wondering the same thing. A photo or two would be great.

Katy: do you think you could take a quick picture and post? I need to order soon as you know! Thank you so very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    Katy: do you think you could take a quick picture and post? I need to order soon as you know! Thank you so very much.
    I wish I could :(. Sadly I'm not at the factory at this time. Perhaps another forum member received their Black/Ultraviolet backorders and would be able to take a photo before I can. Otherwise I'll take one as soon as I arrive Monday morning and email it to you :). The Ultraviolet is a bit darker than the solar but brighter than the steel. It is a nice alternative to either :). Sort of a middle ground? As long as your order is in before 12:30 pm PST Monday it will ship that day. And if you miss the deadline and order before UPS picks up I can work some magic!
    Last edited by Katy; 02-25-2011 at 05:56 PM.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Katy: cool. you the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Sadly I'm not at the factory at this time.
    Not at the factory? Maybe in a bizarre role-reversal, Katy is stalking one of us. *takes a quick peek outside through the curtains and behind the sofa*

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Not at the factory? Maybe in a bizarre role-reversal, Katy is stalking one of us. *takes a quick peek outside through the curtains and behind the sofa*
    No need to stalk; just come in and I'll pop the kettle on! Katy's cool :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0