Volunteer Moderator

Talking aeronaut video hits 10,000 views

the video demonstrating what you can carrying in the aeronaut maximum carry on bag is the first tom bihn video to hit 10,000 views! woohoo!!

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Wow! Only about 1,000 were me:)

I can't make up my mind, the Western Flyer is too small for me, but do I buy the Tri-Star or Aeronaut? Buying both world be wasteful as I can't use both and only make around one return flight a month so there is no chance either would ware out any time soon.

Tri-Star = structured + organised

whereas

Aeronaut = freestyle + flexibility

Is that about right? Aeronaut is a little bigger, but Tri-Star is probably big enough and complies with all the airlines I use (most only allow one bag, sizes vary and can be as small as 50cm x 35cm x 20cm). Decisions, decisions. My wife is primed for the new arrival, so I better make up my mind whilst she's on side!

I need Maverick video on the Tri-Star!

Eric

Hey Fat Crip,

I looked over my brother-in-law's Aeronaut throughly before deciding on the Tri-Star. I love, love, love my Tri-Star. Have you watched the "Gear Diary Review" video on the Tom Bihn Tri-Star page? It's down a little to the left. That video really helped me decide. I like the organized sections and I like the smaller size. I just took a 5 day trip with my Tri-Star and my Little Swift and had plenty of space.

I know at some point, I'll buy an Aeronaut, but I'm glad I chose the Tri-Star first.

Joyce

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Hi Joyce,

I think I'm going the same way. I quite like organisation. Being disabled, Its good not to have to go searching for stuff, better to just know where it is. I think that's what I really like about the Ristrettos (so good I bought two!). I'll find that review.

Eric

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    That's awesome, maverick!
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0