Bags in bags in the Western Flyer

I tweeted about this the other day, but thought I'd upload some pictures too. The other day I was seated in a bulkhead seat and wanted to consolidate bags (I was carrying my Imago, Western Flyer, Side Effect, and Field Journal Notebook). I was able to stuff the Side Effect in the front compartment of the Western Flyer (along with shoes and a packing cube with some clothing), and the FJN fit nicely in the rollerboard pocket on the back. I was then able to put the WF and Imago upright in the overhead.

One of the things I like about the WF is how structured it is. It stands upright, even when unzipped, making it easy to rearrange things in the airport.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by wennefer; 01-17-2011 at 05:23 PM.
    Owner of Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, Horizontal Freudian Slip, black Brain Cell, Iberian Packing Cube Backpack, Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, and various organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0