Train trip with TB

I don't have any pictures yet, but I am leaving on Saturday for a train trip across the country, going from NC down to New Orleans for a bit, then out to LA, then up to San Francisco, and flying home. I will try to get some good pictures of my Aeronaut and either Co-Pilot or iPad Ristretto (not sure yet which I will bring.)

Volunteer Moderator
    wow - that sounds very exciting!!

have a fun and safe trip! we'll be excited to see the pictures from your trip!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Can't wait to see your photos -- have a great trip!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Hope you have a great trip - looking forward to seeing your pics!
    Owner of Founders Briefcase (navy/steel), Aeronaut (crimson/steel), Absolute Strap, Co-Pilot (steel/solar), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/sapphire), Imago (navy/cork/wasabi),Horizontal Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer (steel), Wallet (olive), Side Effect (olive), asst pouches and cubes.