Volunteer Moderator

small shop bag at the whole foods in philadelphia, pa

hi folks!

i'm in philadelphia for a few days and stopped by at the whole foods this evening to pick up some yummy food!

the shop bag is a great bag to bring along when you're traveling, allowing you to pick up groceries and other odds and ends!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I love the small shopping bag--and I am so sad they won't do it anymore! I find the large too big....and really, really, Darcy and Tom: we need the sapphire dyneema!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Great photo, maverick! And Shiva -- noted.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    I love the small shopping bag--and I am so sad they won't do it anymore! I find the large too big....and really, really, Darcy and Tom: we need the sapphire dyneema!
    I'm smiling because I have a Shop Bag just like the one in maverick's picture. This one gets rolled up into right front side pocket of my Indigo Synapse when I travel. And the small size is perfect for some of my shopping. I wish they would make the small Shop Bag in Iberian, but I have a large Shop Bag in that color on order.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0