I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills

Ristretto for 13" MacBook Pro Video

Hi folks,

I said a while ago that I would make a video of my new Ristretto, but I've had a terrible cold - possibly full on man flu! - so I couldn't do it. Well tomorrow I'm off to Spain (if the snow lets up enough to open Edinburgh Airport), so I did a quick, one take video. The lighting is poor, the script hesitant, I coughed and sneezed all the way through, but hey-ho, it's my first attempt at this sort of thing and only the second video I've ever made, so have a look. I'll do another one when I get the chance, put in the bits I forgot, and take out some of the rubbish. I might even pack it a little neater.

Unfortunately, my hands are quite badly paralysed (as is the rest of me), so I struggle with the zips, so I need some zip puller cords, and I need a few more key straps to reach things from the bottom, but with a $40 delivery charge, I think they will have to wait till I can afford another bag. The Ristretto for iPad will be next, but in the new year. I can feel a comparison video to compare capacity, but also what they look like on different sized people.

So take a look and let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D20Av8TDe0I

All the best,

Eric

Hi, Eric. That link goes not to the video but to a sign-in page.

On the zipper pulls: You can use a piece of leather shoelace or something similar.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Sorry guys. Is that better? I've only ever done one other, and it just worked!

Eric

Volunteer Moderator
    totally awesome video, eric! i love it - all of it, and specially the lip balm! :)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Love the video, Eric. I will post it on the blog tomorrow. Thank you!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

That was like watching a magician pull rabbits out of a hat.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0