Volunteer Moderator

a video demonstrating the use of the field journal notebook

hi folks!

this video demonstrates the use of the field journal notebook.

enjoy!

Volunteer Moderator
    Amazing! Thanks maverick for providing us an in-depth look at the FJN! Very excited!

maverick -

Thank you for the wonderful, detailed video! You answered every question about the design and functionality of the FJN that I could think of. I ordered mine in Conifer yesterday and I know exactly when and where I will be using it!

Maverick

SusanA is absolutely right - your video is fantastic! Definitely answered all the questions I had about the FJN - I've ordered mine and can't wait for it to arrive!

Maverick

Nice video as always. I like your Pelican pen as well! I am a huge fan of Pelicans...
    Empire builder (Black,black, steel), Ristretto for Ipad (Steel/Wasabi), Synapse (Indigo/Solar) 2 padded organizer pouches, 3D organizer, ultasuede cloth, cache for ipad, cache for Macbook air 11", clear waller, 2 absolute straps

Volunteer Moderator
    thank you, folks. good eye, adealarcon! i have been writing in my FJN with my pelikan with noodlers cayenne ink, and it has been just wonderful on the crane and gray's harbor grid paper!

this looks awesome! I wish there was something like this for the iPad though ;)
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

M-
    I tried to access the video a few times via the link but only got a close up of the corder in conifer with your narrative. Am I doing something wrong?
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana8 View Post
    M-
    I tried to access the video a few times via the link but only got a close up of the corder in conifer with your narrative. Am I doing something wrong?
    hi nana8!

after the close up of conifer, the video zooms out to reveal the entire field journal notebook and then takes you on a tour of the field journal notebook.

sometimes youtube acts funny - can you try again?

thanks!

Ahhhh! I tried it from my Mac Book and it worked just fine! Thank you! It's a great video-I don't know what all of us would do without you and your videos!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana8 View Post
    Ahhhh! I tried it from my Mac Book and it worked just fine! Thank you! It's a great video-I don't know what all of us would do without you and your videos!
    hi nana8,

i'm glad it worked!

where did you try from before, where it didn't work? what was the operating system and the browser?

thanks!

I first tried from my iPad. Then my Mac Book. I have since tried from my iPad again and it it came across beautifully. Must have been a hiccup somewhere. I am so sorry for the panic attack!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0