Little Swift inside Smart Alec

Neither my husband nor I are very good with videos but I couldn't help wanting to share this with you - excuse the bad exposure! Check it out!
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Good grief--it truly did feel like a magician's bag--with all that you pulled out of the Smart Alec! When Maverick did the video so I could see how much the Smart Alec could hold, I was in amazement; but this is even more amazing: an Ipad, a MacBook Pro in a brain cell, a packed Swift, 3 books + odds and ends...good grief!
    Someone had posted asking whether to go between smart alec and brain bag--it seems that smart alec is the "swallow everything" of TB bags!
    Great video Peregrina....thanks for sharing. It was fun!
    shiva

Volunteer Moderator
    Great video! Very personable!

It gave me a better idea of the size of the Little Swift. And, like Shiva, I was astounded when you pulled out your MacBook Pro in Brain Cell after everything else!

Volunteer Moderator
    hi peregrina!

fantastic video - i love it! thank you for sharing! :)

thanks everybody! I have to confess I was quite impressed. By the way, nothing was very tightly packed - I could have easily fit a few more items inside. The Smart Alec truly swallows a lot without looking overly big
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Awesome video!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

WOW! That's all I can say! Besides "great video!" and thank you so much for sharing it with us!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Sorry to resurrect a slumbering thread, but I just had to say thank you!thank you!thank you! for this video.

I've been toying with the idea of getting a Little Swift to hold all of my "must have everywhere" items that won't fit in my FJN (keys, toiletry/first aid pouch, knitting, sunglasses, etc.) and having it ride inside my Smart Alec for my commute (with all the walking and bussing and extra stuff that requires). On paper, it seemed like the perfect solution for a stylish grab-and-go ability, but I wasn't completely sure on the fit. Your video offers an immense amount of reassurance.

wyldrose,

I'm glad I was able to help!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0