my mcb [ black/wasabi ]

i use a waist strap on mine to try to take the load off my shoulders as much as possible. i got my wallet inside, a large tom binh shopping bag, plastic shopping bags cost 5 cents each here in toronto, my cell and keys.

in hong kong, going to the new territories visiting my ancestral home. very hot and humid in october.

synapse, early in the morning, on my way to hong kong airport, synapse stuffed to the hilt.

admiring some pretentious art installation at pearson international airport, toronto.

Volunteer Moderator
    awesome pictures, blackfungi!

not as good as yours, mav!! i have yet to use my aeronaut for travelling, soon i hope.

Great photos! Thank you for sharing them with us!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Truly cool photos, blackfungi -- especially the second one. I'm going to feature them on the blog next week.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Truly cool photos, blackfungi -- especially the second one. I'm going to feature them on the blog next week.

please do.

i will take more photos with my newly purchased tri star in black/red iberian and my aeronaut in black/solar. proud to be travelling with tom binh bags.

contents of my large cafe bag.

the other day we went out for some greek food and this is what i brought along with me inside the large cafe bag.

contents of the bag included a baby carrier strap, the pink bundle, 2 clear medium pouches, the yellow contained a bowl and a spoon, the other had 3 diapers and some wet napkins in it. some pens, a cellphone.

aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0