My Wife's Olive Green Medium Cafe Bag

I took a few shots of my wife's olive green/ cayenne medium cafe bag today at the local filed where my daughter was playing a soccer game.

The med. cafe bag is a very handy and well made bag. Just enough space for a day out and enough organization possibilities to keep things at hand in a flash. It's a very simple design and the sewing crew at Tom Bihn make it perfect. It's clean, elegant, good looking and functional. What more can you ask for...

These shots were taken with manual focus in aperture priority mode on my Panasonic gf1

My wife thinks this color is a bit "manish" for her, she'd prefer black or linen or Indago so this may wind up being mine!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by maverick; 09-20-2010 at 10:40 AM. Reason: resized images per keith's request

my wife also thought that the olive looked really really green for her taste, camouflage like even. she was kinda disappointed but it's not a big deal, i bought it for her so she can either wear it or i will have two medium cafe bags to use. win win situation. i myself got the wonderful looking and contrasting colors of black/wasabi. i truly love the contrast from the outside and the inside of the bag. nice huge photos, maybe should have had a quick preview?

I have the olive medium cafe bag and I like it. I consider it a neutral. I also have the brown (can't remember the "real" name) small cafe bag and I love that one too. (I'm a woman by the way.)

Those would make great promotional photos for the Cafe Bag on the Bihn site.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

love my olive/wasabi medium cafe bag

It works well with a lot of colours I tend to wear:

I have a lot of green accessories, however. I wouldn't mind a Linen as a second bag...
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We are in awe of your stylishness, peregrina!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0