Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Volunteer Moderator

small cafe bag and the small clear organizer pouch at washington reagan airport

my wife and son flew up to toronto last month to attend a wedding. it was a week long trip, and they checked in a suitcase. i didn't even recommend the aeronaut for this trip - there were 4 or 5 events, and just the outfit my wife wore for the wedding would barely have fit in the aeronaut.

but they carried what they wanted to have on board in a small cafe bag and a small clear organizer pouch. the small cafe bag held a canon s90 camera in a small padded organizer pouch, a bagel, a sandwich, a clear organizer wallet, passports, tickets, and some other stuff. the small clear organizer pouch carried the dinosaurs. that's what my son is into these days - it's all about dinosaurs. he wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up.

here are some pictures taken at terminal A of reagan national airport. as you can see from the last picture, the small clear organizer pouch attached with the lanyard from the passport pouch stays on you even when you're climbing walls!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

The kid can't go wrong in the Natural Sciences; that's what I say. Just steer clear of the oil & gas business.

Neat how Bihn bags and accessories are so versatile, eh?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0