Thread: New Arrival...

New Arrival...

Got my new Co-Pilot today. I'll post more pix when I get him all tricked out.

Name:  copilot320-1.jpg
Views: 1398
Size:  32.2 KB Name:  copilot320-2.jpg
Views: 1410
Size:  65.1 KB
    Last edited by colortini; 08-05-2010 at 08:24 AM.
    -Colortini-
    My Tom Bihns: ID (black/black/cayenne), Imago (cocoa/cocoa/wasabi), Co-Pilot (black/steel), Ego (black/black/olive), Large Cafe Bag (linen/olive), Medium Cafe Bag (black/black), Various Zipper Pouches

Volunteer Moderator
    congratulations on your co-pilot, colortini! it's a lovely bag!

I'm sure you're going to love your new Co-Pilot - I know I love mine (same color choice, too!).

As an aside, at least your UPS box arrived intact! Mine was crushed and one end was open - it's a good thing I didn't have any small items besides the Co-Pilot, they would have fallen out. No harm done to the Co-Pilot, of course, so all's well that end's well, I guess!
    Owner of Founders Briefcase (navy/steel), Aeronaut (crimson/steel), Absolute Strap, Co-Pilot (steel/solar), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/sapphire), Imago (navy/cork/wasabi),Horizontal Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer (steel), Wallet (olive), Side Effect (olive), asst pouches and cubes.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    I'm sure you're going to love your new Co-Pilot - I know I love mine (same color choice, too!).

As an aside, at least your UPS box arrived intact! Mine was crushed and one end was open - it's a good thing I didn't have any small items besides the Co-Pilot, they would have fallen out. No harm done to the Co-Pilot, of course, so all's well that end's well, I guess!
    Yikes! It takes a lot to crush our cardboard boxes. If that ever happens and you're concerned the bag was damaged, let us know ASAP - we can initiate an investigation with UPS and send you a replacement.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Co-Pilot ready for a day out

Hi Everyone!

Here's a pic of my Co-Pilot and the stuff I typically carry around while out exploring...

Front Left Pocket:
    -Samsung SL600 Camera in ultrasuede pocket
    -Small Organizer Pouch with USB cables and Charger
    -Mini Organizer Pouch with MP3 player
    -Mini Tripod

Center Water Bottle Pocket:
    -Shades
    -Umbrella
    -Tom Bihn Wallet
    -Leather Zipper Pouch

Front Right Pocket:
    -Moleskine
    -Tissues
    -Flashlight
    -Pens in Pen pockets

Main Compartment Right Pocket:
    -Travel Wallet
    -Small Organizer Pouch First Aid Kit

Main Compartment Left Pocket:
    Maps, Guidebook, etc.

Annotated Flickr Pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sjmphoto/4981053836/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by colortini; 09-11-2010 at 07:22 PM.
    -Colortini-
    My Tom Bihns: ID (black/black/cayenne), Imago (cocoa/cocoa/wasabi), Co-Pilot (black/steel), Ego (black/black/olive), Large Cafe Bag (linen/olive), Medium Cafe Bag (black/black), Various Zipper Pouches

WOW!!!!

I haven't seen Charm's candy in AGES!

(Oh yes, nice bag setup!)

Nice setup! How do you like that Samsung camera?
    --------------------------------

KarlJ - I got the Charms yesterday at a local street festival from a vendor that sells all that retro candy.

bltkmt - I like the Samsung. I wanted something that was small, light and could be charged via USB cable so I didn't have to carry a separate charger. The one USB charger I have can be used for the MP3 player, the Samsung camera and my HTC Droid phone.

-Colortini-
    -Colortini-

Sweet Copilot

Really love that bag...NEED one...

thinking the indigo is for me....

I dig your Gadsden flag pin ... and radio gear in another pic in your flicker.

colortini-

Nice pictures of your Co-Pilot! I am still figuring out how best to arrange my gear in mine when I am carrying it and not my Brain Bag.

By the way, my husband and I are also ham radio operators. You have a great photo of your ham shack on flicker!

The minute the Co-Pilote came out, I said "it is so cute!".

I need a Synapse or 2 as north/south bags are the best for me ergonomically but...
    a Co-Pilot in Indigo would really bring out my "Legally Blond" self.

Hmmmmm ;)

PS: I will be blaming all the yummy pictures and video if the bags makes it to one of my next orders.

Whoo-hoo! I just noticed that my CoPilot made the Blog! Thanks Darcy and thanks to everyone who replied to my posts.
    -Colortini-

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0