Thread: Small Cafe Bag

Small Cafe Bag

I changed my order at the very last minute from a Medium Cafe Bag to a Small Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi (thanks Casey in Shipping!). It was a hard decision as this will be my everyday bag. The Medium just seemed a bit too big. I'm super glad I chose the Small though.

I'm already in love with the little guy.

I love... the brightness of the Wasabi and how easy it is to see inside the bag, the material - it's sturdy, but soft enough to mold to my body, the comfy strap, the interior organizer pockets - perfect for my phone and ever-present Sharpies, the under-the-flap zipper pocket that's sneakily hidden from view and that the bag stands upright on its own!

It arrived last night and I wore it to work this morning. I've attached a picture of our office Ben 10 wearing it. I think it fits him quite well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sweet! How did you do that photo????
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0