Volunteer Moderator

a video demonstrating what you can pack in your tom bihn co-pilot

hi folks!

this video demonstrates what you can carry in the tom bihn co-pilot.

thanks!

Very cool, thanks! Love the beard!
    --------------------------------

Here's a silly question:

Will a Tom Bihn 3D Clear Organizer Packing Cube fit in a Co-Pilot? If so, in which compartments? I was wondering how well a "3-1-1" bag would fit in a luggage scheme.

Also: how well would a Co-Pilot fit in other bags, such as Tom Bihn backpacks, or Bihn luggage like an Aeronaut or Tri-Star?

Very useful & detailed video, as usual.

But you left out the most important thing: Where did you get the Tom Bihn wallpaper on the iPhone & iPad? :)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by drobeson View Post
    Very useful & detailed video, as usual.

But you left out the most important thing: Where did you get the Tom Bihn wallpaper on the iPhone & iPad? :)
    hi drobeson!

hehehe - i was wondering when someone would notice that! :-)

that's what you call one of those easter eggs ;-)

darcy, katy, do one of you want to take this one?

maverick: I noticed it the day the video was posted, and waited for someone else to ask. Finally couldn't take it anymore.

So yes, Darcy or Katy: someone want to take this? :)

Quote Originally Posted by drobeson View Post
    maverick: I noticed it the day the video was posted, and waited for someone else to ask. Finally couldn't take it anymore.

So yes, Darcy or Katy: someone want to take this? :)
    There is still some tweaking to do but they should be available very soon :)
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    hi drobeson!

hehehe - i was wondering when someone would notice that! :-)

that's what you call one of those easter eggs ;-)

darcy, katy, do one of you want to take this one?
    I was assuming this was from the same newly designed card with logo that explained to me that I have purchases on back order. I know I have purchases on back order -- that Co-Pilot in steel and solar dates back several months. I was just hoping that I would get some of the other items on back order -- like the Little Swift and the new wallets. I think they're teasing me by holding everything to ship together with the Co-Pilot, but I did think the large size post card with the logo design was pretty cool. When I say the picture the first time I played maverick's video, my thought was that he'd used that image. Didn't know there was a separate screen saver image floating around.

Cheers,

moriond (grump, grump, still waiting for my pending orders to ship).

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    There is still some tweaking to do but they should be available very soon :)
    Hi, any update on Tom Bihn wallpapers? I love the one on the iPad in your videos. It would go great with my Ristretto for iPad bag!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Hi, any update on Tom Bihn wallpapers? I love the one on the iPad in your videos. It would go great with my Ristretto for iPad bag!
    hi bcaslis!

if you haven't seen it already, darcy posted the wallpaper on the blog today!

Thanks! It looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    hi bcaslis!

if you haven't seen it already, darcy posted the wallpaper on the blog today!
    It is awesome BUT silly me cannot figure out how to make it wallpaper and not a webpage! You see, when I touch the "download" link on my iPad, another web page opens with the graphic. Could someone help?
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Sure, Nana8 - to download any picture you find on the web, just hold down your finger over it - a window will come up saying Copy or Save Image. Just save it and it will appear in your saved photos and you can use it for wallpaper, etc.

Thank you so much, Peregrine! I feel so silly! It worked and now I have wonderful wallpaper on my iPad! Great work, Katie!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0