Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Little Swift

Volunteer Moderator
    Well I'm sure a lot of us like TB bags so much that we give them to friends or relatives as gifts. So they may be unprepared for your enthusiasm! But as long as everyone's smiling, I'm sure it's fine. :D

I already have a regular Swift and didn't think I needed a Little Swift, but Peregrina's pictures changed my mind. I spent all of last week thinking about one, and just placed an order for a hemp Little Swift! (I also got a Kit, a clear organizer wallet, and a couple extra pouches.)

Totally agree with teresapoet---I have two Swifts (one in purple/black and the second in kiwi/steel). I was contemplating the little swift and leaning toward the hemp color. I was however, uncertain and willing to wait awhile and think about if I "really needed it". Well, that feeling passed as soon as I saw Peregina's pics! They moved me over the edge to "yes, I really do need a little swift" and I ordered mine last night! I can hardly wait!!!!

Little Swift at the park

In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

I think most knitters are more than happy to have another knitter approach them in public. I'd say the same thing goes for the Bihn bags. I stopped people to look at their Swifts before I bought mine... though the knitter thing may have kept them from thinking I'm insane.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0