Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Really great pictures Maverick!

It seems that everywhere things are cleaned up just before Maverick takes a picture, the NYC train is clean looking!

I would be much too nervous to leave my bags far from me.

Maverick, thanks for sharing your Globe Trotting Tom Bihn Bags pictures. :)

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    it's hard for a picture with a Tom Bihn bag in it to not be awesome :D
    True! :) I love to see pictures of our customer's bags in all the neat places they go! They make my day :)
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    I would be much too nervous to leave my bags far from me.
    i'm a fairly trusting person, and luckily, i haven't gotten myself into too much trouble. i remember once i asked someone if they wouldn't mind getting a picture of me and my friend and handed them my camera. sounds reasonable enough, right?

my friend suggested that i not do that again, that the person who i ask to take the picture may take the camera and run.

i guess it depends where you are. there are places where it is probably okay to be trusting, and there are others where you need to be more cautious.

one way to look at theft is that if someone steals something from you, they must need it more than you do...

Amazing photos, maverick! Thanks so much for sharing these with us! I am beginning to feel I travel for free around the world via your photos!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0