ID and friends go out for the day

At the request of several users, I grabbed some shots of my ID as I headed out this morning to go spend a couple of hours doing some writing in a coffee shop - as I'm doing right now. These were all taken with my iPhone, so I apologize if the quality isn't to your liking.

Here's the ID on its own.

And here is the ID with my new Indigo/Black Swift and my trusty Small Café Bag in Linen/Olive, all ready for a day out on the town. In addition to the freelancing, I also spent a couple hours at a social knitting circle and ordering the flowers for my wedding in two weeks.

Here's a couple of shots of the inside of the ID with a Brain Cell for a 15" MacBook Pro (I have a 13" MacBook, but I got the Brain Cell used), a couple of library books I used as a visual of capacity against the Brain Cell and more. The MacBook charger changed location a couple of times during the shoot:

I hope this helps out! It's not stuffed full today because I had my knitting projects in my Swift. The front compartment held my Kindle, MacBook adapter, a notebook, iPhone, and mouse. The main compartment had the Brain Cell and a ton of leftover room for books I plan to buy and a cord for the iPhone. The back magazine pocket has some leftover odds and ends from my last flight back east.
    Last edited by DQBunny; 02-17-2010 at 02:40 PM.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Thanks.

Thank you for posting this. I am looking to buy an ID.

Hi, Megs.

I hadn't seen the all-black Id before—its picture is missing from the product page. It's somehow cute and businesslike at the same time.

Felicitations on the wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    Hi, Megs.

I hadn't seen the all-black Id before—its picture is missing from the product page. It's somehow cute and businesslike at the same time.

Felicitations on the wedding.
    Thanks!!

It's actually black/black/olive, they don't make this one any longer from what I understand. I picked it up used off Ebay back in October.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0