Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Synapse In The Swiss Alps

A couple of shots of the Synapse in the village of Murren, in the Berner Oberland region of Switzerland. Wengen in the distance in the top photo. The North Face of the Eiger is in the background of bottom photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Ha! I love pictures where the bag is the star. Nice backgrounds, too. Well done!

Wow!! Just what I needed to see when it's going to be 100F+ out today. :-D

Volunteer Moderator
    absolutely beautiful!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Amazing photos!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    The bottom picture is especially BEAUTIFUL!

I must say that the Synapse seems to have travelled to more interesting places than almost any other bag--in its short life time! Or is that just my perception?!!! We have had more wonderful pictures of it from all over the world--other than the Brain Bag perhaps. We smart alec-kers need to catch up!

Volunteer Moderator
    I was going to comment, when I first saw these photos this morning, that the color seems closest to the actual Indigo of my Synapse of any of the pictures I've seen on this site. There's still just a hint of royal purple that doesn't show up fully. But then, I tiptoed away, leaving this thread just with the splendid pictures, like pristine newly fallen snow.

Shiva, I think that the release of the Synapse also coincided with the rise in picture posting on the site. And I didn't take a picture of my Synapse in Tokyo because I don't carry along a nice digital camera.

WOW! Amazing photos! Thank you!

As I sat looking at these wonderful photos, a weird thought went through my head and I had to smile. Your photos remind me a bit of a commercial for a travel/ticket company that features a garden gnome in similar settings as he travels around the world. Not that TB bags in any way resemble a gnome but I am suffering from a bit of cabin fever at the moment. Sorry.
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0