Volunteer Moderator

a new video of the passport pouch

hi folks,

this video demonstrates how you can carry everything you need quick access to when traveling in the tom bihn passport pouch.

this video was filmed, edited and posted on youtube at 30,000 feet in the air somewhere between san francisco and seattle. it is a silent video because it's pretty noisy onboard.

now, there are some beautiful snow capped mountains calling for my attention...

enjoy! :-)

Great video! I love your iPhone case too. Where did you get it?
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Great video! I love your iPhone case too. Where did you get it?
    hi katy!

i picked it up at my local apple store. it's either this one or this one.

they have other designs listed here.

by the way, this case is very smooth, not grippy - so getting it in and out of wherever you are carrying it is a breeze.

i carried it in one of the ultrasuede pockets of the imago this trip, and it fit nicely and went nicely in and out of the pocket.

it also fits nicely into the passport pouch :).

Awesome!

OH it's Griffin! I have their wave case, I love it :) Thanks for the links! I thought it was a rougher texture but ease of pocket removal is a must have. Maybe when I fall out of love with my current case I'll make a trip to the Apple store.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Volunteer Moderator
    hi katy,

just a quick heads up - the fabric on the back of the griffin case started to peel a couple of days ago. i didn't try to repair it because i got it pretty recently.

i took it to the apple store in tyson's corner mall where i purchased it and they were happy to switch it out for a new one. actually, they said i could get whichever case i wanted (with me paying the difference or them refunding the difference, as appropriate).

another employee mentioned that they have one and they haven't had an issue with their's. so hopefully what happened with the one i had was an isolated occurrence.

they also mentioned that griffin has great customer service and that i can also contact them if i run into issues down the road.

i decided to get the same one again. i'll let you know if i run into any issues with it.

i appreciated the customer service i received from the apple store.

How easy is it to fish out a specific item (like the boarding pass) while you have it loaded and carrying it around your neck? I'm just wondering what it's like having a bunch of items in one of those pouches while carrying luggage in line at the air terminal, how easy it would be to fish out a boarding pass...

Volunteer Moderator
    it's very easy. i have never had a problem getting anything out of my passport pouch.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    How easy is it to fish out a specific item (like the boarding pass) while you have it loaded and carrying it around your neck? I'm just wondering what it's like having a bunch of items in one of those pouches while carrying luggage in line at the air terminal, how easy it would be to fish out a boarding pass...

Thank you maverick. Watching that video always brings a smile as you keep pulling things out of it like it is bottomless. It reminds me of the little clown car in the circus that the clowns keep coming out of until there are a dozen or more running around the car. Good work.:)

It does hold a lot!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0