Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    ...I don't NEED another Aeronaut, but that Solar interior...

Beautiful.
    I totally agree.
    Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by pretzelb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    ...I don't NEED another Aeronaut, but that Solar interior...

Beautiful.
    I totally agree.
    I didn't NEED another Medium Cafe Bag but that Linen/Olive... just beautiful. :) No regrets and it's now my Every Day Carry. :D

The Tom Bihn Awareness Hazard:
    an overwhelming compulsion to buy a product so you can admire it's beauty in color, form, function, and construction.

Yes, when I get my Tri-Star it will have the solar interior. I too, agree. (Must ... stave off ... compulsion.... till March...) :P
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

"The Tom Bihn Awareness Hazard." Oh, too true. As I said in another thread, my rule of black-only has saved me from collect-every-color madness.

Back to the 3-1-1 issue:

Maverick recently posted a new how-to YouTube video on cleaning a gooey TB 3D Organizer Cube. YMMV, but for me when I finally move forward and get an Aeronaut it will come with one of those 3D cubes.

@ larryb:

Have you had a chance to put your Aeronaut into action yet? What are your impressions? Does that blinding Solar Dyneema interior make for a conversation piece?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0