Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Clear Organizer Wallet in Plum :)

Well, I took some pics of my wallet (which was a gift from Tom Bihn and company) and I tried using the macro feature on my camera to capture the weave and color as well. The last pic is one with my hand for an idea of size. Here they are. :)
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Volunteer Moderator
    these are beautiful pictures! thanks for sharing!

I have a question:

Comparing this product to the Passport Wallet, I was wondering why a potential customer wouldn't just put his passport, boarding pass, etc., in one of these instead. It would work, wouldn't it? And you have the advantage of that clear window, too...

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    I have a question:

Comparing this product to the Passport Wallet, I was wondering why a potential customer wouldn't just put his passport, boarding pass, etc., in one of these instead. It would work, wouldn't it? And you have the advantage of that clear window, too...
    Mine doesn't fit. I'll add a couple of pics to contrast with a passport. A small clear pouch would work though.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    these are beautiful pictures! thanks for sharing!
    My pleasure, maverick. Glad you enjoyed them. :)

Quote Originally Posted by ex machina View Post
    A small clear pouch would work though.
    Here are some pics demonstrating.

Neat. Thanks!

I love the close up picture!

I am a big Pouch collector but I never realized that the part that held the clip was an O ring.

The Cayenne and Tangerine insert are really gorgeous.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0