Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Cool Large Cafe Bag at the Empire State Building

I was bored last night and getting a tad stir crazy. So, I jumped on a bus and headed into Manhattan (from Staten Island), and stopped at Gray's Papaya in the Village, then took off on a bus (Manhattan has wonderful public transportation) to Midtown, and decided to hit the Observation Deck at the Empire State Building. It was a lovely clear night. Naturally, I took pictures of my Large Cage Bag.

I also met Goldie, the Reindeer. This is Santa's special reindeer who brings Tom Bihn bags to people Santa thinks are cool. I took a pic of Goldie, who just happened to be visiting the ESB that night and she gladly posed with my LCB. :P

Goldie was the delivery agent I think, for my Clear Organizer Wallet, a gift from the elves at Tom Bihn. Such a cool crew, no wonder Santa gives them a dedicated Reindeer.

The pics are the lobby of the ESB; the LCB on the lobby desk; the LCB on a ledge of the 86th floor outdoor observation deck; me, the LCB, and the Chrysler Building in the background; and Goldie the Reindeer in the lobby. I'll post a couple of my pics to the the Travel Tips section as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Great pictures! I have always wanted to go to New York City around Christmas time. It looks like you're having lots of fun!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Glad you like them! :)

Glad you like them, Katy! NYC at Christmas time is very special. I will be taking pics (and posting) when I see stuff as I bop around town this Christmas season. I took some pics of the Lord and Taylor window displays too, which I will post shortly. :)
    Last edited by ex machina; 11-25-2009 at 01:24 PM. Reason: added link
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0