Tri-Star in a CRJ overhead

My Tri-Star in the overhead of a Delta CRJ. No Gate checking FTW!!

Nice pic. It's a useful resource to see the fit in various aircraft. Thanks for posting, hamster.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Yes, great picture!

Does anyone have an image of what this bag looks like under an airline seat?

Unless you'd be travelling on the same layout of the plane photographed, it probably wouldn't be very useful; Underseat spaces on aircraft these days are deceptively non-uniform. With anything much larger than a Large Cafe Bag, or Imago is a crapshoot. Of course larger bags may fit.

As the airlines say: "carry-ons in the overhead, small items under your seat."

Oddly enough, some of the smaller jets like ERJ or CRJ have more underseat room than some of the 777s I've been in. Many of the larger jets have video equipment under the seat to power the in flight entertainment...taking up lots of the underseat space. Like Karl says, its a crapshoot. I'll give it a shot on my next few flights.

Quote Originally Posted by KarlJ View Post
    Unless you'd be travelling on the same layout of the plane photographed, it probably wouldn't be very useful; Underseat spaces on aircraft these days are deceptively non-uniform. With anything much larger than a Large Cafe Bag, or Imago is a crapshoot. Of course larger bags may fit.

As the airlines say: "carry-ons in the overhead, small items under your seat."
    I actually took a Delta CRJ from Atlanta to Montgomery on Sunday and had no issue at all placing the ID under the seat in front of me.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0